These 45 to 60 minute programs make classroom learning fun!
How does it work?
- The school staff or administration selects the topic(s) of interest with our assistance;
- The classroom teacher is involved in the scheduling and planning the visit for the day;
- Our educator comes to the classroom with all the materials to teach the program;
- We conduct cooperative testing before and after the program to measure learning.
- Electric Circuits
- Water Treatment
- The Solar System: Planet Orbits
- Simple Machines
- Bridge Building
- Electric Motors
- Sound Science
These programs are for pre-kindergarten through grade eight.
We will gladly develop new topics if given advanced notice.
$6 per student for in-school
Out of school: $100